Updating Your Information

When things in your life change, such as your name, address, or marital status, it is important to let us know.

Name Change?

If you change your name for any reason, such as after marriage, it is important to let us know.

You can contact us or use the Secure Mailbox.

Address Changes?

If your home address or phone numbers change, please log into your mypensionplan.ca account to make those changes or contact us.

What are other features of mypensionplan.ca?

Moving to a New Province or Country?

If you are receiving a LAPP pension and move out-of-province or away from Canada, there is specific information that you need to know.

Pension Partner Changes/Additions?

pension partner is someone you:

  • are married to and not living separate and apart from for 3 or more years; or
  • have lived with in a spouse-like relationship of 3 or more years with; or
  • have lived with for less than three years but have a child together, either by birth or adoption.

If you become married, separated, or divorced, you will want to let us know right away so we can update your information.

I need more information about how separation and/or divorce affects my pension.