As soon as you join LAPP you are on the track to retirement. Whether you are at the starting line, nearing the finish line or somewhere in between, we have the tools you need to keep a LAPP ahead.
Online tools can be found on this website, LAPP.ca and on the password-protected website for members called mypensionplan.ca.
On this site you can find:
- Printable retirement checklist — This checklist keeps you on track during the retirement process. Find it below and print it so you can check off your progress on your way to the finish line.
- Pension Estimator — Input your own service, salary and other data to get a pension estimate based on the different retirement scenarios you are thinking about. (No password required.)
- Printable forms — Find all the forms you will need throughout the section Your Life With LAPP.
- Appeal Process — Read more about what happens if you disagree with any administrative decision that affects your pension plan status or benefit payments and access the Notice of Appeal form
- LAPP newsletters — Read easy to understand information to keep you up-to-date with what is happening with your pension plan.
- Annual Reports — Get annual updates and highlights on the financial status of the Plan.
- Investment reports — Find quarterly investment reports on the LAPP fund.
- Actuarial valuations — Read about how the Plan is funded and demographic information about Plan members.
- News releases — Keep up to date with any important information about your Plan.
On mypensionplan.ca, you can do things like:
- run estimates quickly and easily with the Pension Projection Calculator using your personal information;
- see and update your personal information;
- get details on your buybacks; and
- use the Secure Mailbox to send and receive information.
Of course, you can also contact us if you have any questions. You can use the Secure Mailbox in mypensionplan.ca to submit online requests for information and services.