LAPP SUMMER SURVEY CONTEST – OFFICIAL RULES
If you're looking for the contest, please visit: LAPP Summer 2023 Survey Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The LAPP SUMMER 2023 SURVEY CONTEST ("Contest") begins on AUGUST 1, 2023, at 12:01AM MDT and ends on SEPTEMBER 30, 2023, at 11:59PM MDT (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Contest is LAPP Corporation (the "Sponsor"). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Contest. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, you must be a Local Authorities Pension Plan member or retiree who is at least 18 years of age, and a resident of Canada, excluding Quebec (the "Entrant").
You are not eligible to enter the Contest if during the Promotion Period you are an employee or board member, or the partner or a member of the immediate family or household of any of the aforementioned persons, of the Sponsor, Alberta Pensions Services Corporation , or Alberta Investment Management Corporation. All decisions regarding eligibility to enter this Contest will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
ADVOCACY AND RESEARCH ENTRY: One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPad Air 256GB [in the colour of their choice] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $949 CAD)
YOUR PENSION PROFILE ENTRY: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Apple Watch Series 8 Aluminum [in the size, case, finish, colour, and band type or colour and size of their choice] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $699 CAD).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
All federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at LAPP Summer 2023 Survey Contest.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. All Scavenger Hunt questions must be answered correctly to be considered a valid entry.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
The random drawing will be conducted approximately one week after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. The selected Entrant must have complied with all rules and will be asked a skill-testing question to claim the applicable prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information approximately one week after the random drawing.
Potential Winner must accept a prize by telephone, as directed by Sponsor within one week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Contest and accepting the Prize, each Entrant who wins a prize grants to the Sponsor, without further compensation, the unrestricted right to, (i) publish the Entrant’s name, photograph, likeness for advertising and promotional purposes including use in a publicly available announcement on lapp.ca; and (ii) share your name with Sponsor’s partners for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers, or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; € suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To access the Winner List online, visit LAPP Summer 2023 Survey Contest. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: LOCAL AUTHORITIES PENSION PLAN, PO BOX 1315, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2M8.
11. The Sponsor may rescind, cancel, amend or revoke the Contest without liability, and in its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
12. LAWS: These are the official Contest rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations. These Contest rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any federal, provincial, and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor.