LOCAL AUTHORITIES PENSION PLAN (LAPP) WEBSITE SURVEY CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
If you are looking for the contest, please visit: LAPP Website Survey Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The LAPP WEBSITE SURVEY CONTEST ("Sweepstakes") begins on AUGUST 16, 2022 at 12:01AM MDT and ends on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022 at 11:59PM MDT (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is LOCAL AUTHORITIES PENSION PLAN ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission, or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP) members and retirees who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (the "Entrant"). The Sponsor, Alberta Pensions Services Corporation (APS), Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMco), and each of their respective officers, board members, directors, and employees (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
LAPP WEBSITE SURVEY: One (1) winner will receive one (1) iPad Air 256GB [in the colour of their choice] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $949)
YOUR PENSION PROFILE BONUS ENTRY: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Apple Watch Series 7 Aluminum Case [in the size, case, colour, and Sport Band or Sport Loop colour and size of their choice] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $529 CAD)
60TH ANNIVERSARY GIFT CARDS: Ten (10) winners will receive one (1) $60 Gift Card of their choice (approximate retail value or "ARV": $60 CAD). In the event that any winner chooses a gift card deemed inappropriate by either LAPP or APS, that winner can thereafter choose from either a $60 Visa or MasterCard Credit Gift Card (approximate retail value or "ARV": $60 CAD).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of CANADA and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at LAPP Website Contest & Survey.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. All Scavenger Hunt questions must be answered correctly to be considered a valid entry.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about ONE WEEK after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately ONE WEEK after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by telephone, as directed by Sponsor within ONE WEEK of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. PRIVACY: LAPP values and respects your privacy and ensures necessary processes and systems are in place to protect your privacy and personal information. By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your name and photograph with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available announcement on lapp.ca.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction, or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers, or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To access the Winner List online, visit lapp.ca. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: LOCAL AUTHORITIES PENSION PLAN, PO BOX 1315, Edmonton, Alberta, T5J 2M8.