We want you to understand exactly how your pension works.
Everything you need to know about your LAPP pension is here, whether you are a new member, a mid-career member or a soon-to-be retired member.
"It definitely weighed in when I was considering my current job. It seems to me that for a lot of people my age, the mindset is to not to save very much for retirement. It's especially hard to do that if you are a homeowner. I know I personally would have a hard time putting extra money aside. To have a pension plan is a huge asset." - Tyler Hanson, Environmental Technologist
Top 5 Forms
- Designation of Beneficiary(ies) (2)
- Pension Partner Information Form (5)
- Declaration of Pension Partner Status Form (36)
- T2033 Canada Revenue Agency Form
- Retirement Application Form (21) (If you are currently employed by a LAPP employer, you should talk to your employer to complete this form.)
Top 5 Questions
- What are my options if I leave the Plan before I reach age 55?
- How long will it take to process my termination benefit?
- How do I purchase (previous) service?
- When can I retire?
- How do I complete a pension estimate?